An Investigation About Vanished Ladies And Why Connected To The Devils ( From real events )


Welcome my friend today we will put spots in place with paranormal events but as other investigations won’t put real names and places to respect people who want to stay hidden.

Moreover, I didn’t forget about the cemetery topic that I opened yesterday. I will make other chapters about this with more information about my experiment so keep following me to see it when it is published.

Are you ready because we will go to a place that has so many paranormal activities what we can say about it is it is cursed?

So Let’s Go……………

The investigation about lost women in a small village:


  • In a small village, my friend who is a doctor and works there asked me to go to his workplace because was saw many paranormal things there so wanted someone help him to understand what was happening there so I got ready to go there to see this was at 2014, so let me tell you how this investigation start and end.
  • I got my Luggage ready and went to travel there and after 7 hours arrived there and met my friend he told me I’m glad that you are here I said too nice to see you again but tell me what you have?
  • He said: I just got my work here for three months but what I saw in these three months was enough to make me sure that what I heard before coming to this place was true.


  • Me: what do you mean what you heard before I don’t understand can you explain more about that?
  • He said: before I came here when I got my work paper my friend told me I was there before 7 months and advice from me don’t ask or when seeing something strange be like you didn’t see anything, I didn’t understand so I asked him what you mean he said in this place show many paranormal activities so don’t be worry or scary you will use it.
  • He said; after what he said I started asking more till he told me in this village girls before marriage disappear and after 3 days appear again without remembering anything and after they start to be pregnant and after put kid, all their kids look the same and in age 10 years these kids disappear without never back and ladies never be pregnant again.
  • Me: after what he said I won’t hide from you my friends I was shocked but at the same time I had many questions in my head, so I asked him if he could talk to anyone from these ladies or the families.
  • He said: you think I didn’t do that but families here never talk and will stop you when the first day I entered this village and I felt there was something wrong and when met the mayor he welcomed me so I asked him in first met so he told me don’t put your nose in something, not your business just focus in your work and don’t ask anything.
  • Me: I asked him, okay! but at least tell me more about what people say about this.
  • He said: that almost all other villages around us talk about this belonging to Jinn or the devil himself he chose basic girls to kidnap and marry and then bring them back after three days.


  • Me: I said are you crazy what do you say?
  • He said: ok how to explain that all kids look the same as if they are brothers and twins and when they are 10 years old disappear without any clue as if they already didn’t exist.
  • Me: I didn’t know what to say so I said ok tell me about your experiment.
  • He said: at once while I was in the clinic a man with his daughter asked me to check on her and see if she was okay and if something happened to her I was like why what happened but I recognized that this girl was lost for 3 days and appeared today! so I started to do my treatment but nothing was in the girl I told her what had happened the last few days do you remember she said I don’t remember the last thing I remember was that while I was taking dinner for my father in the far I saw someone or what I can I thought he is human was stand in the darkness near the small canal and when I became near him didn’t see his face well but his eyes were black so I scared to start to walk fast but he appeared in front me in second and I faint out after he put his hands on my shoulders and didn’t remember anything else just when I woke up near small canal again today.
  • Me: I was thinking about what he said and said to him I want to see this canal first and second I need to meet an old person who can know about this village’s history.


  • He said: he said no one will talk to you but what I knew is this all started happening in 1980 after people killed the man they said he was a wizard and was using them kids in his black magic.


  • Me: I told him then you solved it my friend nothing here to make more need religious men to help in this and what happened here was these devils worked for this wizard and after they killed him they became free and his death made a break in this village white power and this made gate to them multiverse so they easily pass and back from this gate and the only way to close it burn anything was back to this wizard and religion men will do them a way to clean this place with them holy books this will take little bit long time because since an old year.


  • He said: I will try to tell the mayor maybe listen to me and do what you said.

At The End:


I wished him luck in what he was going to do and after many try to leave I agreed to sleep this night there and travel back to my city the next year but at night I heard about other paranormal things happening in this village too but something else more powered but this for next article to not make this article long for you my friend.

So I hope you liked this article and sure tell me your opinion about what you think happened there and why happened Sure tell me in a comment if you want my friend I will be glad about that.

Best Wishes For The Next Topic

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

ContactForm