The Haunted Painting (Hands Resist Him)

 


Imagine my friends one day you open any site to shop from it and while you searching on this site you find sponsored advertisement about a painting and this painting is haunted !!!!

No, I’m not joking my friends yes this happened and in this article, I will show you the whole story don’t worry and keep focus.

Shall we start our story with this painting, and little advice never buy any painting online without knowing any information about it.

The haunting painting (Hands Resist Him) advertisement on eBay:


  • In February of 2000, a surprisingly strange painting titled "Haunted Painting" appeared on eBay, the most popular online auction site. Of course, such a title will attract the attention of many, and the controversial painting still raises questions so far. Whether it is haunted by ghosts or not. Surprisingly, this painting generates reactions and a sense of suspicion among those who see it.
  • Bill Stoneham is the artist who painted the painting and it is titled "Hands Resist Him". In the painting, we find a boy embodying the artist himself and a doll in the form of a little girl near him, and behind them, a glass window showing hands trying to catch while they are sitting in the dark, that darkness that expresses the other side From our world, and the glass is the separator between the world of reality and imagination, the doll represents the boy's guide to that other world, as in the artist's imagination.
  • You can visit the Bill Stoneham Studios website on the Internet to see more of his paintings, and it is considered "Hands Resist Him", the painting that increased Bill's fame from where he did not know, Bill painted that painting in 1972 and did not know how his painting ended up in a neglected place, as the seller's advertisement says in eBay, but he knows the owner of the gallery in which his painting was displayed and sold for the first time. Both the owner of the gallery and the art critic in the Los Angeles Times died one year after displaying that painting!

The First curse Because of this painting but what gonna happen will be more worst so keep focus my friends.

Advertisement text on eBay:



  • When we received this painting, we thought it was a good work of art. Someone who picked it up from a neglected place behind an old tavern found that painting, and at that time we wondered how such a wonderful piece of art could be neglected in this way! (Now not surprisingly so)
  • One morning, our four-year-old daughter claimed that the boy and the doll in the painting were fighting and entered the room during the night !!!!!!!!!
  • so the father decided to prepare some cameras that captured the movement in the child's room and in front of the room to reassure the child, but after 3 days and looking at the pictures taken, the shock was.

The last two pictures show seeing the boy entering the painting !!!!!!

  • Therefore, we have decided not to keep this painting in our house. We ask you to judge this painting for yourselves, and before you buy it, please read the warnings and disclaimers.



  • Warning: Do not bid on this plaque if you are prone to stress-related illnesses, are of a weak heart, or are unaccustomed to experiencing paranormal events. This plaque may or may not contain supernatural energy that may change your life.
  • And we want to ask the participants in the auction if they know someone qualified to cleanse our house from the evil that befell it, after completing the sale of the painting. The dimensions of the painting are 24 x 36 inches.
  • If you have questions about that painting, here are the answers: We did not smell any strange smell in the room or see liquids coming out of the wall or hear voices or smell gunpowder. There are no ghosts in that world, everything has a scientific explanation, and it is just a painting. I say maybe there is a light effect. It causes ambiguity.

This is what the owner said in the Ad but still, the big question is whether this happened From this painting.

People's reactions when they see that painting:



  • People's reactions varied when they saw this painting, some of which were strange, such as feeling distressed or unconscious or seeing strange visitors at night. Children screamed in fear when they saw the painting, while others were afraid even to look at it.

The second curse About this painting:



  • After a year and a half of selling the painting, the buyer downloaded another advertisement and warning from the painting, 

which stated:

  • A month after purchasing the painting, paranormal phenomena began to occur. They began with the appearance of nocturnal phenomena and ended with the death of my wife, son, and daughter.
  •  this painting bears many curses, I watched the child and the doll come out and enter the painting on many nights.
  • And not that, the black entities also came out of the painting and killed my wife, son, and daughter, and then chased me, but I survived and decided to get rid of this painting now.
  • (I warn you not to deal with this painting)
  • After this advertisement, the painting was sold for 100,000 dollars to one of the collectors of the cursed artifacts with external phenomena. He said after the purchase, I will tell you everything new about this painting !!!!!!!

In The End:



  • Some news about mysterious or supernatural phenomena may serve purely promotional and commercial goals to increase the sales value of a particular product (shrouded in mystery as it claims) or bring in tourism revenues by describing a place as "haunted by ghosts" to increase the proportion of tourists to the place.
  • However, this does not negate the existence of other mysterious phenomena that do not receive a scientific explanation yet!


So what do you think, my friend, the truth about this painting, as all news of the painting was cut off after the collector of the paranormal bought it? I will wait for your opinions about this article, my friends, in the comments, And if there is any topic want to know about it can tell me in The comments too I will be glad about it.


Best Wishes For The Next Topic

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous2/20/2023

    اكيد هذا شارى الكوارث مبتلة باللوحه ومصائبها مقال مخيف شكرا لك ياريت تخبرنا عنها وعمن حدث منها

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when i have new news i will show the updates, thanks for your comment

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2/22/2023

    I had bought haunted painting and I had a paranormal encounter 2 months ago but it turns out that the spirit who got my attention by breathing on my neck was my 15 yr old cousin. who committed suicide, I realized it was her once I woke up bcuz she used to do that a lot when I was younger. That was the only way she could get my attention when I was focused on my homework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you tell me more information about what you passed throw, and Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Màrcia2/24/2023

    This remind me of a nightmare I had a long time ago, where I was with my dad in a huge submarine and we drove into a underwater treasure cove filled with golden items and paintings with Jesus and others. My dad got out and decide we should grab some of the paintings. Right when we grab one of the huge paintings and brought them inside, all the paintings turned angry with red eyes. The one painting inside on the ground then broke into pieces as a huge, slouched over shadow figure came out. Next thing I know, it disappears and I see my dad lifted up with his arms pinned to the sides. He screams for help as he is violently pummeled into the ground. The shadow figure than comes visible agains and stares and chases me. Than I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many stories about haunted paintings I made an article before about other paintings too the problem that every haunted painting has behind it is a sad story that is why it turned out to be like this, Thanks for your comment Marcia your dream can be a good story for the movie, I hope you like what I am posting

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post

ContactForm